CHRISTMAS TAG "WHITE CHRISTMAS"

by - abril 02, 2022












I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

Hello! As I mentioned in my last post, I didn't want to stop sharing some things I made for Christmas. Today I share with you a very simple tag inspired by the movie of 1954 and famous song White Christmas by Irving Berlin.




It's made with scraps of white medium-weight cardstock that I often use to make my albums.

Tip: To make the snowflake background I used a rectangular card die, cut it to fit the circular shape of the frame and placed it on acetate.



To allow it to hang, I attached an organza ribbon to a die cut folded in half at the top, made with a Sizzix label die.
On vellum I stamped "Feliz Navidad" with a Sizzix stamp and Ranger Emboss It Clear ink, and embossed with Ranger white embossing powders.


This song is another of my favourites, because I really dream of living a white Christmas with a lot of snow.




I hope it inspires you and have a happy April. Here we are in autumn, receiving the first cold days 🍁🍂☕. In the northern hemisphere you are enjoying the spring flowers 🌷🌹🌺🌻🌼. Thanks for visiting my blog! Blessings! 😘


"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

With every Christmas card I write.

May your days be merry and bright.

And may all your Christmases be white."

Irving Berlin



I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Este post también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLIES

  • Lawn Fawn "Stitched Circle Frames" Dies
  • Sizzix - Luisa Elena Guillén "Feliz" Stamps
  • Ranger Embossing Ink Pad "Emboss It Clear"
  • Ranger "White" Embossing Powder
  • Sizzix "Perfect Labels" Thinlits Die Set
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine

CHALLENGES

I'd like to take part in the following challenges:

Thank you! 😘 

You May Also Like

13 comentarios

  1. So pretty and delicate! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Staation Challenge

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This is so beautiful thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Such an unusual project, it is very pretty and delicate. Thank you for sharing with us at Paperfundays Challenge. Kate

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Love that you used an untraditional Christmas color for your beautiful tag. Would also make nice ornament for the tree. We are partnering Use Your Stuff and you have met the requirement for our Double Trouble Challenge to create a CAS project. Please check us out at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/double-trouble-challenge-106-less-is.html
    Hope to see you there and at future fun challenges with Thing 1, 2 and 3.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. So simple and elegant, I love the vellum as a way to add the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Lovely and delicate. It doesn't always snow at Christmas where I live, but it's pretty when it does. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I love the non-traditional colour scheme and the use of vellum for this ornament - it is so elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ResponderBorrar
  8. So elegant in it's simplicity! Beautifully created! I hope to see more of your creations soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Beautiful - so pretty and delicate.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Adry your tag is beautiful. Very creative. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana forrest

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Beautiful tag!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ResponderBorrar
  12. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Creative Moments .
    Hugs

    ResponderBorrar