CROCHET NATIVITY SCENE "O HOLY NIGHT"

by - enero 18, 2023


Oh night divine, Oh night when Christ was born...

Hello! Welcome 2023! 🎉🎉🎉 For this new beginning I share a small crochet Nativity scene that I made with my sister to give as a gift. We made 15 😮 and managed to finish them 😄. I didn't stop doing my scrapbooking works, but I can't give up my love for other crafts, hehe.




The patterns we use are from Alan Craft Crochet. This was the first time we made amigurumis 💖. These little dolls are very cute!







The cotton threads and the fleece (recycled) were donations and the Nativity scenes were gifts from the church for 15 families. Here I share a picture of them at mass...




They were put in handmade donated baskets made with newspapers (recycled).




On that beautiful night, we also gave beautiful porcelain Nativity scenes donated by Maraly Crafts.




I hope you liked it and have a happy 2023 with Jesus. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings! 😘




"Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!

Oh night divine, Oh night when Christ was born;

Oh night divine, Oh night, Oh night Divine."




I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Este post también está disponible en Español.

CHALLENGES


Thank you! 😘 

You May Also Like

14 comentarios

  1. Oh My! These are so sweet.
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh my goodness these are so cute, and to think you made 15 of them. The families who received these lovely gifts will treasure them. Thank you for sharing at crafty Catz this week
    Chris
    x

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, this is amazing! Your crochet scene is adorable.
    Lia DT POE

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Beautiful set! A lot of time went into creating this! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. How cute is this! I'm so glad you shared it with us at Try It on Tuesday. Thank you. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderBorrar
  6. OMG how adorable! GREAT job ... that's a lot of work and they are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ResponderBorrar
  7. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

    This is absolutely Beautiful!! I love your work
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART January 2023 Linky challenge and/or The DL.ART Thankful Thursday #314 Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  8. This set is so adorable. A wonderful and perfectly crocheted work. I love the colors, that whimsical smile and her awesome curls. It looks like a lot of work went into creating this truly beautiful Holy Family.
    Thank you for sharing this awesome project with the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ResponderBorrar
  9. This set is so very sweet and so creative! I'm not very good at crochet but a few years ago I managed to crochet a cute small owl. This post makes me want to start another crochet project.
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderBorrar
  10. These are absolutely stunning. I wish I could crochet! xx

    ResponderBorrar
  11. A lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ResponderBorrar
  12. A fantastic project and gift. Thank you for joining our theme and sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Hi Adriana, a superb crocheted Holy Family, love that you and your sister generously made 15 sets for other families. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ResponderBorrar
  14. A lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ResponderBorrar