Busy as a bee in the spring...
Hi there! Yes, that’s how things have been for me these past few weeks, but I’m back on the blog now. This time, I’m sharing a super soft and cute crocheted bee 🐝. It’s winter here, but long-awaited spring is already peeking through, with the lapacho trees blooming 🌺 since last week.
This little bee is made using black and white Yonca chenille yarn from Türkiye and yellow Babysoft chenille yarn.
I followed the YouTube tutorial by One Cent Crochet to make it. I hope this has inspired you. Hugs! 😘
"For honey bees, a dandelion is the first sign of Spring!"
June Stoyer
I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).
Este post también está disponible en Español.
CHALLENGES
I'm one of the winners 😊 of these wonderful challenges:
I'd like to take part in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge August 2026 - Anything Goes
- A Place To Start Challenge 202608 - No Rectangles!
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #279 - Anything Goes
- Create, Bake, Grow & Gather Party #739
- Daisy Chain Challenge #110 - Animals
- Die Traumfabrik - Dream Factory Challenge #152: Beekeeper
- Ellibelle's Corner: Ellibelle's Garden Party Challenge 18 - Anything in (or from) a Garden
- Ellibelle's Corner: I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge 39 - Something With Wings
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #283 - Anything Goes!
- The Outlawz Anything But A Card Challenge August - Anything Goes
Thank you! 😘
I'm one of the winners 😊 of these wonderful challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge August 2026 - Anything Goes
- A Place To Start Challenge 202608 - No Rectangles!
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #279 - Anything Goes
- Create, Bake, Grow & Gather Party #739
- Daisy Chain Challenge #110 - Animals
- Die Traumfabrik - Dream Factory Challenge #152: Beekeeper
- Ellibelle's Corner: Ellibelle's Garden Party Challenge 18 - Anything in (or from) a Garden
- Ellibelle's Corner: I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge 39 - Something With Wings
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #283 - Anything Goes!
- The Outlawz Anything But A Card Challenge August - Anything Goes





.png)

11 comentarios
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing at my Garden Party!
ResponderBorrarI'm not seeing my other comment, but I'm back again :) Happy to see you at I spy with my little eye challenge too for our "things with wings" theme. Thank you for sharing this adorable crochet bee.
ResponderBorrarThis is so sweet, thank you for joining us at the Outlawz ABAC challenge xx
ResponderBorrarWhat an adorable little guy! Love your quote about the dandelion, too! I think your English is amazing! I work in a school with several Spanish speaking children. I'm always amazed how quickly they seem to learn English. I try, but I can't seem to get even the smallest grasp on Spanish. They giggle when I try to talk to them, and then these little sweeties try to help me! We all get a good laugh! Anyway, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina
ResponderBorrarAdry, it's adorable! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!
ResponderBorrarHugs, Em
A Place To Start DT
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
This bee is so sweet!!!! REALLY!!
ResponderBorrarThanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
Oh my goodness I adore him! Too cute for words.
ResponderBorrarThank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
ResponderBorrarHugz,
Chana
Oh my gosh, what a super cute, crocheted bee, Adriana! I'm absolutely thrilled by this chubby little thing! Thank you so much for playing along with the Dream Factory. Rosi x
ResponderBorrarYou might also be interested in this challenge blog:
The Little Things
OMG... your bee is so cute!!! Love it!
ResponderBorrarThanks so much for joining us at the Dream Factory!
Gismo`s kreative Seite
The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Kreativtanten Challenge - DT
xoxo Conny
So cute. I marvel at people that can crochet images. I just do Afghans.. lol.. This is so cute and thanks for sharing over at CGC
ResponderBorrar