SCRAPBOOKING MINI ALBUM - PHOTOFOLIO "HAPPY RETIREMENT!"
Y love "flip flap" albums...
Hello everyone! We are getting closer and closer to Spring. And there is no better way to welcome it than with flowers and shades of yellow 🌻🌼💛.
This mini album features a minimalist exterior made of beige faux leather, accented with an MDF initial and a mustard-colored fabric ribbon.
It measures 6x6 inches (approx. 15x15 cm) and is designed as a photofolio or flip flap album.
As you can see, its inner structure is made of kraft paper and decorated with patterned paper from the "Happy Moments" collection by ENO Greeting.
It has pockets and tags with space for writing or for placing keepsakes.
I created a closing mechanism using a yellow brad. 👆
The next picture shows a photograph already placed in the album, revealing a "Feliz Retiro" (Happy Retirement), message written on a classroom whiteboard using chemical symbols. This was created by students bidding farewell to and congratulating two teachers retiring from teaching chemistry at the higher education level.
This mini album was a gift to celebrate a chemistry teacher's retirement—a token of appreciation for her teaching and her work in the classroom.
Coming soon, I’ll share the blue album 💙 peeking out below 👇—the male version I created alongside this one.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope this has served as inspiration for you. Sending you a big kiss!😘
"Find the blessing in everything".
I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).
Este post también está disponible en Español.
SUPPLIES
- ENO Greeting "Happy Moments" Paper Pack
- Ibi Craft "Doble Curva" Perforadora para Esquinas
- Eyelet Outlet Brads
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- SureCut Fiskars Paper Trimmer
CHALLENGES
I'd like to take part in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge August 2026 - Anything Goes
- A Place To Start Challenge 202608 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge 857 - Anything Goes
- Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #44 - Anything Florals Goes
- Crafting Happiness Challenge August - Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #279 - Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers Challenge #328 - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenge #367 - For A Woman
- Ellibelle's Corner: Ellibelle's Garden Party Challenge 18 - Anything in (or from) a Garden
- Ellibelle's Corner: I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge 40 - Something Yellow
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #284 - Anything Goes!
- Polkadoodles Cardmaking, Craft & Scrapbooking Challenge 8 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- The Little Things Challenge #07 - Anything Goes
- The Outlawz Anything But A Card Challenge August - Anything Goes
- The Outlawz Challenge - August Linky
- The Paper Funday Challenge #90 August 2026 - Fancy (Fun) Folds
- Triple B August 2026 Challenge - Blooms
- Unicorn Challenge #123 - Layers It Up
- We Love 2 Create Challenge 8 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks 766-767 - Anything Goes
Thank you! 😘









5 comentarios
This mini album is gorgeous. I love the colour combo and all the papers are fantastic. The structure and all those pockets are great. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
ResponderBorrarOh my, this mini album is beautiful! So many creative places for pictures, ephemera, and journaling! The papers are so lovely and cheerful sure to capture the mood of spring photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina
ResponderBorrarThis is such a sweet little folio. I'm loving all the pockets and flaps. SO super creative and fun. Thank you very much for sharing your talents and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you for sharing your art in our challenges. Please stop by to share with us again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art creations.
ResponderBorrarBlessings,
Karen L, Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
@karenletchworth - Instagram (Please stop by and Follow)
Looks like so much work went into this but a lovely album, many thanks for joining our new challenge at Allsorts.
ResponderBorrarB x
I am looking at perfection! Well done!
ResponderBorrarWe're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
We do hope you'll return!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
Warm Wishes, Jackie,
DT member at 613 xx