MY BEGINNINGS IN SCRAPBOOKING | LAYOUT "BABY LEO"

by - noviembre 17, 2020

 



I present another layout from my beginner stage. And yes, it's a baby theme too 😅...

Hi there! We're already in the middle of November and I'm finishing to share a little of my beginnings in this so cute hobby, which as you saw, is invaded by the baby boy theme. I want to go to share my Christmas projects; the most wonderful time of the year.🎄

When I made this layout I didn't have any scrapbooking tools as in the case of my first layout: Sweet Baby Emanuel.



 
I used a heavyweight white textured paper for the base and the background green is a design paper for cardmaking. Everything else is from an old Canon website, which I printed at home.

The colours of the name are those of the toy on Leo's baby walker...


 
Currently I wouldn't place that owl in that position below the title and I'd modify several things, hehe; but I think it's nice to see and learn from our beginnings and mistakes.


I also made a lot of faux stitching with a black marker.  And many things appear to be something that they are not ...



 
In this picture there aren't washi tapes, these're printed papers; the green ball is an earring and the ladybug doesn't have Glossy Accents, but it's a very similar dimensional liquid...




 
Without having specific Scrapbooking supplies we can also make projects, the important thing is to put a lot of love into what we do.


I hope it helps and encourages you to see that many of us started this hobby without having tools and that you can getting them step by step. To create! Hugs! 😘

“La creatividad consiste casi siempre en ser capaces de soñar, de imaginar y de dejarnos llevar como cuando éramos niños.”

Iria López Teijeiro


Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios