MY FIRST LAYOUT "SWEET BABY EMANUEL"

by - mayo 31, 2020


Hi! Today (Day 75 of the Quarantine) I really want to show you my beginnings. About six years ago I made my first layout with just stationery papers and my printer. I didn't have any Scrapbooking tool. It´s very simple but it expresses many things about the photography of my little brother and there're "hidden" some techniques-experiments that I made at that time.

And that red ribbon? It's exactly the one that my brother has placed on his arm. At that time it was customary for babies to wear it for "protection". Today my mom knows that the only one who cares and protects us is God. Also, because we found it at home and saw it in the photo, I wanted to include it as a loving memorabilia. My little brother is called Emanuel, we chose that name because it means "God with us".



The little tag has space to write. The word "Smile" and the camera are made with an "technique-experiment" that I took from an American girl. For those of us who didn't have stamps, it was an option. I remenbered what it consisted in printing an acetate (in mirror) and placing it instantly on the paper.



The white ribbon at the bottom of the photo had been reused from a souvenir. I did a few stitches on the green paper button with a white thread and gave it relief with a recycled foam piece.



I also applied three-dimensional liquid to highlight some parts or words. It's very similar to Glossy Accents and is available in the stationeries.



As you can see, without Scrapbooking tools we've the possibility of doing projects, enjoying and giving a true meaning of love to what we do. That's where creativity really exploits. Thanks for visiting my new and renovated blog. Kisses and blessings!



"This is the child for which I was praying, and Yahweh has granted me what I asked of him. Now I make him over to Yahweh for the whole of his life. He is made over to Yahweh".
1 Samuel 1, 27-28a


I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.
@scrap.booking

Éste fue mi primer layout con la foto de ##mihermanito . | This was my first layout with ##mylittlebrother 's photo.❤##scrapbooking ##layout ##bebé ##baby

♬ You Are so Beautiful - Amanda Faith

You May Also Like

0 comentarios