BABY MINI ALBUM SCRAPBOOKING & BIRTHDAY GUEST BOOK "BENJAMÍN"

by - febrero 16, 2021

 

A birthday album, baby album and guest book; filled with lovely messages.


Happy 2021! Hello! In my first post of the year I show you a mini album for a beautiful boy's 2nd birthday, featuring the famous Bundle of Joy collection from Echo Park. Who did not have these papers a few years ago? 😉 This album was a gift with lot of love for one of my best friends: Nancy, for the birthday of her son Benjamin 💗. The designs were ideal for the theme of Benja's birthday, and all the guests wrote loving messages on the tags.




This album has a Hidden Hinge binding and the large pockets of the pages have decorated mats inside.




 
It has a clean and simple style with flaps and pockets full of tags.





It's designed to place 13x9 cm photographs and it has photo corners.






Each page is decorated with elements obtained by cutting the papers; many times using foam to generate  dimension.


always decorate all tags and elements. If I don't it, I feel like my albums are incomplete and have yet to be finished.



On the back of the tags I placed a little elephant made with a Martha Stewart  punch, leaving space for the birthday guests to write their messages for Benjamin.




I also used some stamps, such as " Feliz" from Sizzix.


I like to put tags behind the flaps too...




As each page is a pocket, I placed a mat on each one with space to put more photos. You can see them in more detail in the video below.




It seemed to me that the design of this paper didn't need any more decoration and I decided to leave free this page.














Some GateFold  style flaps hide a pocket with more tags 😅.







The last pages...





The final page is identical to the first with a large pocket.








 
Then I share a video of this mini album that I uploaded to my YouTube Channel, I invite you to subscribe 😄.




Did you do any work with this paper collection? So I go to see their projects. 😍 I chose it because it represents the spirit of Benja's birthday, both in theme and in the joy of colours. I hope it has served as inspiration. You can visit my account on Pinterest where I share a lot of tips and ideas based on experiences with my work, I wait for you there. See you soon! 😘


This post is dedicated with lot of love to my dear friend Nancy.

"A loyal friend is a powerful defence: 
whoever finds one 
has indeed found a treasure."

 Ecclesiasticus 6, 14


I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Este post también está disponible en Español.


SUPPLIES

  • Echo Park "Bundle Of Joy" Paper Collection
  • Martha Stewart "Doily Lace" Edge Punch
  • Martha Stewart "Photo Corner"  Punch
  • Martha Stewart "Elephant"  Punch
  • BoBunny "Nested Terrific Tags" Dies
  • First Edition "Baby Themed" Dies
  • First Edition "Modern Alphabet" Dies
  • Lawn Fawn "Cole's ABCs" Dies
  • Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Circle" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Circle" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Square" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Scalloped Circle" Stackables
  • Sizzix - Lori Whitlock "Perfect Labels" Dies
  • Sizzix "Rounded Tags" Framelits
  • Sizzix - Luisa Elena Guillén "Feliz" Clear Stamps
  • Sweet'n Sassy "Cute Critters" Stamp Set
  • Ranger "Cracked Pistachio" Distress Oxide
  • Ranger "Fossilized Amber" Distress Oxide
  • Ranger "Walnut Stain" Distress Oxide
  • Hemptique Bakers Twine
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper" Tool
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper Crop A Dile" Tool
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine & Starter Kit

CHALLENGES





Thank you! 😘

You May Also Like

32 comentarios

  1. This is cuteness overloaded!
    Thanks for participating at paperfunday challenges.
    Manal DT

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. This paper collection is so cute. Thanks for visit my blog and comment! Hugs!

      Borrar
  2. This is a stunning creation, so much work and time has obviously gone into making this wonderful book, so pleased you shared with us at craftyCatz this week.x

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Janette! The album decoration takes a lot of time for me. Your last card (XOXO) is gorgeous, I love the CAS style. Hugs!

      Borrar
  3. What a absolutely beautiful mini album, sure to be treasured and full of fabulous little details! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Chris! Thank you for comment. I love your Art Journal Pages! I'd love to make those wonderful pages. Hugs!

      Borrar
  4. A really gorgeous baby album! Love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! Your cards are adorable! I love "Toby Tumble Say It With Flowers" Card. It's summer here. I'd like the chance to by Copics for coloring. Hugs!

      Borrar
  5. Oh my! Your album is precious and your friend is going to be thrilled! Such a thoughtful gift. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die challenge!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jules! My friend Nancy was very happy with this gift. I saw your February cards, they are beautiful! My favorite: "Inspired By #159" and I love the tag too. Hugs!

      Borrar
  6. What a beautiful book to treasure forever!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi! I love your "Walrus" and "Bunny Holding Flowers" cards. Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

      Borrar
  7. WOW, that is quite an accomplishment and so beautifully created, what a treasure this is! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Diane! I love your cards! I've one Nellie's die set (doilies) and it's my favorite. I dream of having more. Hugs!

      Borrar
  8. This album is a true treasure. I just love your embellishments and animals and the color hue is spot on. Bravo for a great challenge. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Elizabeth! Thank you! I like these cute animals too. I visited your blog: gorgeous cards! I'm in love with the gnomes. Hugs!

      Borrar
  9. Wow! I absolutely love this baby album gift! I know that it will be treasured for years to come. Every detail is perfectly done. Thank you for playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your comment! Your cards are amazing, Debbie! Your seashells card has a realistic effect and my favorite card is the Bokeh Pretty Perennials. Hugs!

      Borrar
  10. What a stunning and delightful keepsake. Thanks for sharing with us at Uniko this month

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sarah! I like how you use colours on your cards, they are so beautiful! Hugs!

      Borrar
  11. An absolute treasure!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Uniko!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! I fell in love with your CAS cards. They are so beautiful! Hugs!

      Borrar
  12. A really stunning baby album! So many details, you create realy lovely memory.Thanks so much for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your comment! You make super cute and beautiful cards! Hugs!

      Borrar
  13. This is really great!! I love the album you created, it is absolutely amazing.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Diana! I love your challenges and cards! Hugs!

      Borrar
  14. What a darling album! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! You make beautiful cards, my favourites are the Flowers Cards! Hugs!

      Borrar
  15. I absolutely love your album! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Jeanie! I love your vintage style! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs!

      Borrar
  16. Hello Jeanie! Wow... what for a great gift for Benjamin. If he grow up, he will have so much fun, to look the picture as he was little... So lovely and cute and the color choice is perfect. Genial!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
    Hugs and good luck
    Ute Berger
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ResponderBorrar
  17. Oh, I love your mini album! Great work! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

    ResponderBorrar