MY BEGINNINGS IN SCRAPBOOKING | BABY MINI ALBUM "LISANDRO" ONLY WITH CARDSTOCKS

by - octubre 18, 2020

 Mini álbum para bebé scrapbooking celeste y marrón, con lomo decorado con cintas y puntillas y un chupete de madera


Creating a Scrapbooking mini album with cardstocks.

Good day! Here I'm with my purpose of sharing my first Scrapbooking projects. Have you seen the previous post where I showed you My First Mini Album? Now I share you a gift for a very special person who supported me when I entered high school 💗.

Often I haven't designer papers. I got used to it because for most of us living in Argentina buying Scrapbooking supplies it's currently a luxury.😅 But now is when I recall a part of the final quote on my previous post: love is what activates creativity.

It's true. You don't need to have all the trendy tools and materials for creating projects. What's more, I dare to say that creativity "explodes" when making things with a lot of love and knowing how to use and take advantage of our stuff. Even we reuse and recycle things, that's very very good 😊.

I invite you to see this mini with a minimum capacity for 31 photographs (13x9cm). Made with very good quality cardstocks (220 gr/m2) and acid free that I could get in a stationery. Its box is made of cardboard and protected with Matte Mod Podge...




The box and album covers have the initial of the baby's name: Lisandro. The spine is decorated with a satin ribbon, a lace and a wooden pacifier. And they not only decorate the spine, but also provide support for the pages: this structure is very similar to the one in the Christmas Album wich I shared last year. It's a simple U binding, but in this case with pockets on each page.



Let's look inside...

The pocket with a large capacity for cards, tags and photos couldn't be missing...



As you can see, this is where our embossing folders "explode" of limelight.

I love decorating tags, this is my cardmaker side ... 😅


And on this page, the protagonists are the photo and this beautiful bear wood...


As I said before, each page has a pocket and here we see a large tag peeking out. Below I'll show how I decorated them and you can also see them all in the video 😉.


Brads are ideal for holding flaps and foldouts...



I designed the background bubbles in the Silhouette Studio software and I used the Cameo for cutting them together with the word "sunshine". I made the envelope with the 123 Punch Board.



For this page I used one of my favorite embossing folders: Script Background. It's a part of the Letter to the Corinthians about the love.


I love these little animals...



And this is where Martha Stewart's train edge punch 🚂 makes its appearance...



For making many messages and words I used the hot embossing technique, with stamps and light blue embossing powders.

In these central pages, two vertical photos will be the protagonists...


I made all the photo corners with shape scissors.


Here I show you how I decorated the large tags with the hot embossing technique...



Those stamps are old from Fiskars.





The "waterfalls" shouldn't be missing to increase the capacity of the album...



Here Martha Stewart's punches highlight. I'm a big fan of them.😅




And these are the last pages...






And finally there's another pocket to place more cards, tags and photographs...



This is my favourite tag...


Do you remember this little bird? I really like this rubber stamp and its one of the first I got in a stationery in my city when I haven't scrapbooking tools.

Here I share a video of this mini album, it's on my YouTube Channel. I invite you to subscribe 😄.




I hope I have inspired you to work with cardstocks and to make the most of our tools. A big hug! 😘

"Someone told me that creativity is just learning to do something with a diferent perspective."
 
Ben Carson


I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Este post también está disponible en Español.


SUPPLIES

  • Darice "Script Background" Embossing Folder
  • Darice "Cross With Script" Embossing Folder
  • Darice "Clouds" Embossing Folder
  • Sizzix "Dots" A4 Embossing Folder
  • Cricut Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder
  • Martha Stewart "Doily Lace" Edge Punch
  • Martha Stewart "Train" Edge Punch
  • Martha Stewart "Elephant"  Punch
  • BoBunny "Nested Terrific Tags" Dies
  • Sizzix - Lori Whitlock "Perfect Labels" Dies
  • First Edition "Baby Themed" Dies
  • Spellbinders "A2 Scalloped Borders Three Card Creator" Etched Dies
  • Lawn Fawn "Scalloped Circle" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Circle" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Square" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Flutter By" Clear Stamps
  • Echo Park "Charlotte Alphabet" Designer Stamps
  • Sizzix - Luisa Elena Guillén "Feliz" Clear Stamps
  • Fiskars "Sweet Pea" Clear Stamps
  • Scrapbooklandia "Light Blue" Embossing Powder
  • Ranger "Emboss It Clear" Embossing Ink Pad
  • Ranger "Heat It" Craft Tool
  • We R Memory Keepers "123 Punch Board" Tool
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper" Tool
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper Crop A Dile" Tool
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine & Starter Kit
  • Silhouette Cameo Cut Machine

You May Also Like

0 comentarios