SPRING POP UP CARD "BLOOM"

by - abril 21, 2021

 

Pop-Up power...


Happy Spring day for North Hemisphere! Here, it´s a beautiful autumn. This week I continue to share cards (that was missing on my blog). Now the tags are missing😅 and I have a lot of albums for sharing 😳.



 
This card is very simple on the outside. For its exterior I used a white "pearl" paper embossed with a Stephanie Barnard folder.



 
The sentiment is done with a beautiful stamp by Hampton Arts; it's my favourite 😍. This brand has fabulous quality and its design is so cute. I was only able to buy a single set and when I can resume my supplies purchases (after these 3 years 😔), I'll definitely look for stamps from Hampton Arts.





 
I love the surprise that makes discovering a pop-up.

Click here 👇 to see it...


For its interior, I used a light blue pearl paper, embossed with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug and one with cute clouds from Darice.





 
I used Distress Oxide inks for stamping and for...


Tip: Use your inks for giving darker colours to your papers.

Thus you'll generate combinable tones.



I only had one tone of pink and light blue pearl papers; but for making that triad of small flowers, I painted them with a suitable colour ink to obtain a darker tone. And I did the same with the letters that make up the word "Bloom."








 
And, as you can see, the acetate couldn't be missing...




 
Also, I used dies, edge punches, Corner Chomper, etc. In this video 👇 you can find in detail the supplies...



I hope it inspires you and have a Happy Spring (or Fall 😉). Thanks for visiting my blog! Many blessings! 😘


"They can cut all the flowers,

but they can't stop the Spring."

 

Pablo Neruda

I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Este post también está disponible en Español.


I'd like to take part in the Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday April Challenge - Something Beginning with "B": Bloom, Butterfly. Thank you!

 

You May Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. So very beautiful with these amazing design with the wonderful details and pretty colors!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my April Crafty Wednesday challenge. A new theme starts tomorrow, would love for you to stop by and check it out then!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderBorrar